Sunday, July 6, 2008

Charlotte, NC Restaurant Reviews

Another Reviewer on the Block

I am not the Zagat Guide, nor any reviewer from any well-establish or well respected magazine/newspaper. I am a young male who enjoys dining out (when I can afford it) and have decided to lend my input to fellow restaurant go-ers. In time, I hope I earn your respect.

Hopefully, as my experience grows, (as well as my wallet), this site will develop into an interaction of Charlotte people who suggest restaurants, present their own reviews, and build an "underground" community of information about where-to-go in Charlotte for meals.

I will break down each restaurant by:

Location:
Type:
Meals Served:
Dress Code:
Hours of Operation:
Price Category:
Food Selection:
Ambiance:
Service:
Meal Selected:
Thoughts:

As time progresses and I sample different meals from the same restaurant, I will continue to post about each restaurant.

Finally, I hope my site will be simple and straight-forward. Forget the cluttering of senseless ads (only relevant ads) and hard-to-find information. This site is for the people!

I am no
virtuoso when it comes to food..... yet. Nevertheless, I'm pretty sure most people are in a similar situation and need guidance.

~the Restaurant Guy

No comments: