Sunday, May 3, 2009

Big Daddy's Burger Bar: Western Burger

Meal: Western Burger

As my previous review of Big Daddy's states, this place is awesome. A great, straight forward, food joint.

Today, I had the Western Burger (second time around) and I love this thing. I had the burger, french fries, the western sauce, lettuce, red onion, tomato, and a Blue Moon. Now, I am a medium-rare kind of guy, but they can only do medium. Let me just say, I could NOT tell a huge difference between their medium and medium rare, which is a major kudos to them.

The burger is so juicy (a little messy, but they have plenty of paper towels) and the flavor is fantastic. The sauce is slightly spicy and makes its presence known on your taste buds. The Blue Moon complimented the beer okay, I wish I had chosen a slightly more crisp beer. Nevertheless, a great mid-day meal.

I love this place.

~the RESTAURANT GUY

No comments: